Welcome to Colyell Baptist Church
On behalf of the church family at Colyell Baptist Church, I want to welcome you to our website. It is our desire for our website to become a tool that you can utilize to familiarize yourself with our church, our staff, our many ministry opportunities, and to provide you with access to the wonderful world of Christian Discipleship through it as well.
It is my prayer that you have enjoyed your visit to our website and that each of you reading this has already met Jesus as your personal Savior and made Him Lord of your life, but in the event that you are searching for information on how to fill the void in your life that only Jesus can fill, let me share with you the hope of Jesus.
Every human being ever born is born into the same sad state of affairs because of one element of life that we have no control over on our own... SIN!
- Does ...always sinning and falling short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23) describe your life?
- Do you seem to be heading no where fast and that your destiny at best will be a life regret?
- Do you want to live your life in defeat and then spend eternity in a hell of regret?
It is my prayer that you will say, certainly not...
What are you to do?
Turn to God's Holy Word!
God’s Holy Word gives you a solution that is as simple as… A...B...C...D...E:
- Admit that your life is in a mess and that your destiny without help is eternal death
…the wages of sin is death (Rom 6:23)
- Believe that you need saved and you can't save yourself because you've tried and always fail, so now you know that you need a Savior ... Jesus... God’s gift to you...
…but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 6:23)
- Confess that you not only believe this is God’s solution for you, but tell Him that you are ready to embrace His gift to you with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength.
…if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart... you will be saved. (Rom 10:9)
- Determine...in your heart to share with another that Jesus was speaking of you when he said
…God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
- Embrace Your New Life and let us know that you have made this life changing choice...
Praying that we meet you this Sunday,